Alzheimer’s Care Requires a Special Kind of Caregiver.
Those living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia have complex and unique care needs. We understand these diseases affect more than the individual’s memory. They impact their social interaction, physical ability, and emotional well-being, and providing care for a loved one living with these conditions can be difficult. All Ways Caring offers specialized care in the comfort of your loved one’s home, where they feel most comfortable and can keep a sense of independence.
The difference in All Ways Caring’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia care compared to other companies is OUR PEOPLE. Our caregivers complete an extensive Caregiver Specialist Training course in Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care so that they fully understand the difficulties individuals and family caregivers are faced with when a loved one has Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
To become Purple Ribbon Certified, All Ways Caring’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia caregivers provide support through the following aspects of care:
- A thorough understanding of Alzheimer’s and Dementia and how it can affect an individual
- How to interact with an individual with Alzheimer’s or Dementia and what activities are appropriate
- How to successfully communicate with an individual with Alzheimer’s’ or Dementia
- Ensuring that each individual receives nutritious meals while in their care
- How to assess the individual’s surroundings for potential risks to ensure the safety of someone living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia
Our Alzheimer’s and Dementia care team is available when and where you need us. We are with you, every step of the way. If you have a loved one that has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, please let us know. We are here to guide you through this journey, help understand what to expect, and provide tips on how to positively interact with your loved one.