You’re the best caregiver for your loved one. Let us help you provide safe, at-home caregiving – and get paid for it.
Now more than ever it’s critical to keep your loved ones safe at home. Paid Family Caregiving empowers you to care for your loved one in a safe space. We keep families together by offering financial support to individuals dedicated to caregiving.
All Ways Caring is one of the oldest providers of personal support services in the state of Arizona, and we are committed to helping interested families get started with paid Family Caregiving. The difference is in our people. We are always here when you need us, we provide the best-paid training in the industry to help you learn how to provide the best care possible for your loved one, and we do it all with a special combination of kindness and clinical skill.
The All Ways Caring difference is our people. Caregiving demands a special combination of heart skills and clinical skills. We provide Care You Can Trust!
- Needs assistance with daily living activities such as feeding, dressing, bathing, and/or homemaking activities
- Be eligible to become a participant in Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) or Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) programs in Arizona
- Be Medicaid-eligible in Arizona
- Click here for information from the state of Arizona regarding the ALTCS application process.
- As the caregiver for your loved one, you are committing to providing the services approved by ALTCS and in return, we are committed to supporting you by offering a competitive hourly pay and benefits package
- You will receive pay to complete the state-required training, provided by our staff
- Background check required
Please submit this form if you’re interested in becoming a Paid Family Caregiver.
Yvelourdes Dubuisson, Caregiver in Arizona
Yvelourdes began with All Ways Caring on April 16, 2018, as a caregiver where she has provided personal care for individuals in the senior community, allowing them the ability to stay at home. The goal for all our caregivers is to provide exceptional services to our clients. Yvelourdes goes above and beyond that for each of her clients.
When asked why she likes being a Caregiver with All Ways Caring, Yvelourdes replied “I like to help people who can’t do for themselves. I will go shopping for you, brush your hair, make your food. Whatever you need. I do not like to see people suffer when they struggle to take care of themselves. Caregiving is who I am. I do for my clients what I do for my mom and dad. At times, I know I am tired, but that is okay because I love my job.”
Yvelourdes is described as an indefatigable caregiver. Not only is she a diligent and reliable team member, but she takes pride in the quality of service that she provides. Since joining our team, she has received multiple praises from her clients. One client stated, “There is something about [Yvelourdes’s] services that make me feel like home.”